NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

bahstonwedsawks

Re: NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

Maze wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:34 am Lastly, U r on top of the hog (and Montreal will always be a threat).
Maze, thanks but my team isn't going to be a threat this year or next. Brooklyn or Cincy should get the playoff spot in 2046 and 2047. If I was willing to trade draft picks then sure, but not willing to do that. The only thing I'm threatening the next 2 seasons is a winning record (my 2-10 start this year certainly didn't help, hah!). If I can get 50 for 50 on winning seasons for my career, I'd be stoked! I doubt it happens but 48 for 50 ain't too shabby. That and the 136 combined win thing to keep 68%. Those are the only two goals for me the next 2 seasons, but a threat for a championship? No way. This is pecker's league now...
Last edited by bahstonwedsawks on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
#1 Overall Owner All-Time in these categories:
Championships Pct (72%)
Winning Pct (68.73%)
Prestige Avg (24.67/yr)
WS Apprncs Pct (76%)
Playoff Apprncs Pct (96%)
http://simdynasty.com/ownerleaders.jsp? ... &submit=Go
pecker247

Re: NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

Post by pecker247 »

Chance if you traded for some pitching you would be in better shape. Your hitting is great. May want to think about bringing over Flowers and replace the innings you are giving to Atwood and Finlayson. That would free up some CP's so you can develop some of your other guys. Just a thought.

Return to “Wally Berger League”