(Edit: Closed by Admin)

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

pecker247

Re: Going forward the league will vote on every trade

Post by pecker247 »

Really don't need the personal attacks guys. I know it's hard, but it is possible to have a mature discussion about things without people calling each other names and degrading people.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

pecker247 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:49 pm Really don't need the personal attacks guys. I know it's hard, but it is possible to have a mature discussion about things without people calling each other names and degrading people.
Yeah that Michael1 comment was below the belt. Nobody is as bad as that tool. Sorry about that Milwaukee.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

bobcat73 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:52 pm also you should change the subject to seem less authoritarian.
I agree. The title makes it seem that there is now a rule in place for a league vote of every trade. As we all know you don't make the rules, Zippy!
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

I forgot about Michael. Yeah, he was brutal at this game. I think he was worse, because he was actively trying to get better, but just couldn't.
Maze

Post by Maze »

The process is working (somewhat). However, the trade complaints are being abused. Whether Milwaukee (or any other owner) feels great about these deals or not, let's not try to implement voting on every trade. Let it play out ...
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.
Maze

Post by Maze »

As Commish ...

The trade process shall remain the same.

Maze
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Maze wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm As Commish ...

The trade process shall remain the same.

Maze
BOOM! The Commish has spoken and so it shall be.
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

I don't want to protest every single trade and I don't want the league to protest every single trade, but it does feel a bit like I am getting targeted which isn't really that fair. All I want is for the trade protests to stop for the sake of the league. We are going to eventually wither away to nothing with owners leaving and not getting replaced. It's happening to every league out there. For whatever reason the site seems to be going in the wrong direction. Let's just try to chill out on the protests for a while. Owners have said it will get better after this year. I guess we will see, but I am very concerned about not getting owners in to replace the ones that leave. I don't want to be in a league that eventually has 10 owners and 6 unowned teams like I see in other leagues. In a perfect world we will go to a 24 man league. That would be awesome. We lost 3 owners this year alone and honestly all of them were very good owners. Hopefully Dogbelly will reconsider. I have asked Leonard to reconsider.

And yes whatever the commish says is what goes.

If anyone knows of any owners that can replace these that are leaving let the commish know so we can fill these spots.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I am closing this thread.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Wally Berger League”