I'm back....

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

pecker247

I'm back....

Post by pecker247 »

I just got back from an 11 day advantage. My family and I took a very long journey to Europe. Never seen anything like it, but I am happy to be back.
Owenatkinson

Re: I'm back....

Post by Owenatkinson »

Welcome back - hope you enjoyed the trip
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

Did you train hop or fly around Europe?Be a nice trip to do.Been to Philippines,China, Japan and Guam.Wife is from Philippines. Alot cheaper than Europe.Love to go Egypt
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

So the trip went like this.

Springfield, MO to Chicago
Chicago to Madrid
Madrid to Barcelona

Stayed 2 nights in Barcelona

Then took 7 day cruise which went to Palma De Mallorca, Marseille, France( Went to Aix En Provence) La Spezia, Italy, (Walked Cinque Terre), Rome Italy, Naples Italy( Drove down the Amalfi coast.)

My boys are getting older 19 and 17 so this may be one of the last family vacations together and none of has had ever been to Europe so we bit the bullet and went. Super expensive so won't ever do that again, but it was a trip of a lifetime.
Johngarm70u

Post by Johngarm70u »

Welcome back! Really cool you got to experience that and I am sure it's something you and your family will remember forever. The good thing is any bad memories will fade or turn into funny stories and leave you with the good. Very nice you got to do that with the family
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

Really nice adventure.Too many places too see not enough time.
Johngarm70u

Post by Johngarm70u »

I spent 4 years stationed in Germany. Centrally located on Europe. I went places almost every other weekend when we had a 4 day weekend. I never had a problem with places to go or see. I left feeling like you do now. There would almost never be enough time. Your family will always remember it and you did ths for them.

Return to “Wally Berger League”