New Poll

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Who's F*cking with our Poll????

The Ghost of Michael1
70%
The Damn Russians
20%
The aliens at Area 51
10%

Total votes: 10

Soggy

New Poll

Post by Soggy »

Please Vote
pecker247

Re: New Poll

Post by pecker247 »

Is it possible that the ghost of Michael is actually an alien, but is disguising himself as one of those damn Russians? Legend says that some aliens take on the appearance of human beings. Why not the damn Russians?
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

Hmmm very interesting hypothesis... I hadn't connected those dots..... well played Pecker
michael.JPG
(73.21 KiB) Downloaded 354 times
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Hey,

was just seeing how the league races were going here. Noticed that you all can't seem to keep me out of your thoughts. Well I was not the cause of your over vote, I am not Russian nor AN ALIEN. I suggest you look at the Squad or M-13 or some other Right wing Villain. Why would I care how you draft? I am out of the league for as long as there is a Berger league.
Michael01

Post by Michael01 »

Michael1 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:03 pm Hey,

was just seeing how the league races were going here. Noticed that you all can't seem to keep me out of your thoughts. Well I was not the cause of your over vote, I am not Russian nor AN ALIEN. I suggest you look at the Squad or M-13 or some other Right wing Villain. Why would I care how you draft? I am out of the league for as long as there is a Berger league.
Why does this guy keep coming back to haunt us? :ghost:

Return to “Wally Berger League”