Boston Bottom Feeders change your name to Hosers Feeders

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Denbone619ca

Boston Bottom Feeders change your name to Hosers Feeders

Post by Denbone619ca »

I'm trying to defeat Montreal, but you Wally World American league bitches keep giving up your top pitcher to Montreal for # 1 pics that my not be worth a dam in the future and leave me little chance in defeating Goliath. I find a way maybe, but you making it hard on me. Anyways good luck Boston you still have all ACE starting pitching, but if you play Montreal in the World Series the pitcher you gave up to Montreal will come back to bite you in your ass. The Wally World National league Rules, but you all contribute to it, so your American league will never win a title in the Wally Berger league. Keep being the bottom feeders.
Michael1

Re: Boston Bottom Feeders change your name to Hosers Feeders

Post by Michael1 »

STFU You have made numerous trades to the Hosers yourself. Your team is due to collapse so stop thinking your a contender.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

You really need to stop drunk posting. You sound like a fool. Both picks aren't Montreals and the Detroit pick has a good chance of being a high pick. Look at what you done for Montreal before complaining about others. You gift wrapped the second overall pick to Montreal the last draft.
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

Keep Believing Metal Gods... You Rock!
keep believing.JPG
keep believing.JPG (41.82 KiB) Viewed 982 times

Return to “Wally Berger League”