Suffercate Montreal

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Denbone619ca

Suffercate Montreal

Post by Denbone619ca »

If you want to win in this league and we all want to,so everyone now has the options to put a band on trading with MONTREAL, so let's do this thing and suffocate Montreal we have the power let's do this thing and put and end to his existanans.
Maze

Re: Suffercate Montreal

Post by Maze »

Denbone, please refrain yourself from attacking other owners for their Sim D decisions. If they choose to trade with Montreal, it's their right to do so.

Still, by putting up these post will drag the league down and it may lead to an owner being removed/replaced for the sake of the league. The process is working ... submit a protest if you feel the trade is faulty. If two other owns agree, then it will be put up for a vote for it to stand/reversed. But please stop the propagating owners not to trade with another owner - especially in a public post. The best part is, you carry the option to put ur team up for sale at anytime and leave the league once a new owner takes over (during the season).

If for some reason, your post continue to drag the WBL down, it will need to be reported to Admin to figure the next step in handling the manner.

While this message is directly toward Denbone, this is really for all owners. The complaints on trades need to be submitted for protest and it will take care of itself. No post bashing will be tolerated in the WBL. BTW, I'm sure everyone else wants to win the WBL too ...

On a positive note, hope to complete TY's Minor League Report in a day or two ... depending on the time allotted away fr company business.

Maze
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.
jmckeean

Post by jmckeean »

I agree about the post being a bit aggressive, but..........he IS correct. What is bringing down the spirit of this league IS the dominance (via owners chasing carrots on sticks) of a single team, and his bending the starting pitcher rules for example. Peace.
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

jmckeean wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:21 pm and his bending the starting pitcher rules for example. Peace.
There has never been a minimum endurance requirement to start a pitcher in the playoffs in this league. Never.

There is a minimum endurance requirement to start a pitcher in the regular season in this league, and it's hard-coded into the system so one can't put a yellow endurance guy in a SP spot even if they wanted to.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

ok does the league want to have a rule that only SP eligible pitchers can start any game in the league?
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Michael1 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:59 pm ok does the league want to have a rule that only SP eligible pitchers can start any game in the league?
I say no because we all have or have had at one point those C or C+ endurance relievers we want to convert to a starter.
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

I say no as well. We all can do the same if we choose to do so.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

C+ endurance pitchers are eligible to start. In Fact 52 on the Endurance grants swing man status. You all get crazy about exploiting the rules but will do nothing about it. I understand Denbone's frustration at all of Us.
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

Michael1 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:52 pm C+ endurance pitchers are eligible to start.
C- endurance is the minimum, not C+.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

C+ pitchers are usually listed as relief pitchers. That is what i thought you were referring to, what the game lists the pitchers as. As far as "you all get crazy..." Don't say you all when it is only a few. Plus stop giving Denbone the attention he is desperately seeking. The only person Denbone should be frustrated with is himself, he gave Montreal the 2nd overall pick last draft for absolutely nothing. Makes me wonder why he is putting on such a show.

Return to “Wally Berger League”