Goliath is too far in front now

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Michael1

Goliath is too far in front now

Post by Michael1 »

2-4 in the last round against them has put me 7 out of the playoffs and no chance to catch them this year. ON a different Note if you all don't want to vote on the HOF we will shut it down. almost all of them should get in eventually and I have yet to hear from Maze on his veterans list. I feel as though you all don't care anymore about the Hall as it is mostly Goliath players getting nominated.
2ndCos

Re: Goliath is too far in front now

Post by 2ndCos »

I will vote sorry for the delay
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

It's not on the first page so people tend to forget about it if they can't see it. Bump it up and I bet we will get some action on it.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Go to the league Messages. pages don't bump on the standings page.
Maze

Post by Maze »

out of town ... and busy with networking for biz.

I believe the voting system may be ineffective at this point. I think private messaging owners picks and then posting them on the league message board would seem best. If an owner does not respond after a specified time, then the owner shall be listed as non-vote. At this point, it's worth a try ... BTW, I missed the submit deadline and spaced it when it passed. After that, I didn't give it a thought to submit the older players ... because it takes some research. When each season starts, I put forth three reports and by then, in space land. Combine that with me profession, and ... hope u get the picture.

Maze
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

Ok I guess I can PM everyone the list sometime this weekend. We don't have a PM league feature anymore so it is write them all down and enter them in the message and send. Pecker247 won't receive one he voted as did I. You will still have until February 11 to vote either way.
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

Michael1 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:52 pm Ok I guess I can PM everyone the list sometime this weekend. We don't have a PM league feature anymore so it is write them all down and enter them in the message and send. Pecker247 won't receive one he voted as did I. You will still have until February 11 to vote either way.
Michael, I already voted, too.
#1 Overall Owner All-Time in these categories:
Championships Pct (72%)
Winning Pct (68.73%)
Prestige Avg (24.67/yr)
WS Apprncs Pct (76%)
Playoff Apprncs Pct (96%)
http://simdynasty.com/ownerleaders.jsp? ... &submit=Go

Return to “Wally Berger League”