Trade Complaint

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Admin
Site Admin

Trade Complaint

Post by Admin »

There has been an abuse report on a recent trade:
Trade #1543319 has been completed between the Oakland Athletics and the Boston BottomFeeders. The Boston BottomFeeders receive Jeff Fletcher, Joe Rutherford, Bill Valentine from the Oakland Athletics in exchange for Tony Manzanillo, Ed Littlejohn, Draft Pick - 2039 Round 1 (MIL).

If 3 complaints are not received in the next 72 hours, the matter will be considered closed. To lodge a complaint, please visit http://www.simdynasty.com/tradevote.jsp?tradeid=1543319&newsid=1072809938.

I ask that you refrain from discussing trades. Nothing positive ever comes from this. Anyone discussing any trades publicly may have their posting privileges revoked.

So if you feel this complaint is without merit, please simply vote to allow the trade to stand.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that not all trades are equal, and not all inequal trades should be overturned. A trade should only be overturned if there is bad faith on the part of one or both of the teams involved. If both teams get something they need out of the trade and neither party is taking advantage of an unaware trading partner, the trade should stand. Overturning a trade may not be used as a strategic option.

If either of the two owners involved in this deal would like to comment on the deal, please reply to this thread stating the facts or reasons for this trade without emotion or being argumentative.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Denbone619ca

Re: <t>Trade Complaint</t>

Post by Denbone619ca »

Oakland you trppim I vote against your trade. Athough this trade may help Boston defeat Goliath. It definitely dosent help your team and the rest of the American league. But it whould be kind of cool to see the American Wally League win a World Series as long as my team is not in the WS.. You trade to much with the wrong teams. I'M guttie too, but I slow way down on making stupid trades with the wrong teams. As for Goliath maybe oneday in the near future I lift my trading band against your team I miss rejecting your trade offers .see you soon Goliath in the playoffs. My starting pitching itching to get back to the Major league to defeat the Wally World champion.
Michael1

Re: <t>Trade Complaint</t>

Post by Michael1 »

I sent out a few feelers for interest. Opening it up to all now. looking for a mentor pitcher and a youngster in return. Willing to include Carl Brown OR Bill Valentine. As long as it is equal. Thanks, Kevin

You got neither for just Rutherford but rather a one for one. The trade stands but you didn't even get what asked for and I am sure you had better offers for just Rutherford. Not just from a contender. No hard feelings but more was needed from Boston here. It is over and done with just thought you might want to know the original complaint.

Return to “Wally Berger League”