?

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

2ndCos

?

Post by 2ndCos »

So what the hell is happening? I voted and then the thread said I had not voted. If I was part of the reason that we didn't changed that is B.S. as I did vote to change.
pittstlrs

Re: ?

Post by pittstlrs »

We are changing. It will happen after the next season as outlined by Admin in the other thread.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

I was not paying attention after I voted so when I get home this evening I will cancel my SUB and re-up as directed in the other thread. I was shocked this morning to see that other thread had 4 pages. Having failed miserably to overtake Washington I have been despondent and crestfallen, thus avoiding the forums. :D
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

Bobcat, your playoff run has many years ahead of it. Retool and get ready for a new year. Should be a fun race in the AL for years to come. In the NL it's also going to be interesting because Pitt, Brooklyn, Cincy, and LA will be fighting for that last playoff spot for a while. It's literally up for grabs and may come down to who makes the moves to make the difference.
Maze

Post by Maze »

bobcat73 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:34 pm ... will cancel my SUB and re-up as directed in the other thread ...
No need to do it now, but soon one this season ends. There is a short window to actually re-up for more seasons prior to the switch.
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.

Return to “Wally Berger League”