Congrats Seattle!!

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

jmckeean

Congrats Seattle!!

Post by jmckeean »

Way to go Seattle!!! So nice to see the Monster slain. Your pitching staff was tremendous the whole postseason.....shut me down (almost completely), and shut down the talent sponge.....almost completely. Incredible postseason by the staff!!
Denbone619ca

Re: Congrats Seattle!!

Post by Denbone619ca »

:D. All smiles to Seattle and the Wally American league you all deserve it. Is this the end of a dynasty time will and time has been sped up. Let's go 6
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

Congrats Seattle on the W.S. win! Congrats to all the playoff owners on another successful season.
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

Congrats to the Baseball Furies! They completely shut me down except for one game. Well done! The fans in Montreal are NOT happy and they demand big changes... so I'm going to be wheelin' and dealin' (one completed already after the World Series' final out)... all trade offers welcome!
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Thanks everybody. Out of my Championship wins here in Sim Dynasty I would have to say that this one is the most satisfying. Bahston is a great competitor and it took 3 tries to finally come out with a victory. What do you say Montreal, want to do it a fourth time next year?

Good luck to everyone this offseason and the upcoming draft. Also, we have a couple of new owners for this season, WillyD in Boston and Leonard in Cincy. Should be fun.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

Congrats on slaying the beast! Well done.
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

Looks like it is time for Montreal to rebuild
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

chance4103 wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:06 pm Looks like it is time for Montreal to rebuild
Send some offers.

Return to “Wally Berger League”