A ballot to change the league went up Saturday

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

bobcat73

A ballot to change the league went up Saturday

Post by bobcat73 »

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4685&start=30

Please see this thread. I Do not mean to rain on the victory parade at all but this missed my attention and possibly other owners attention with the post season threads going up.

Sort of a bump to that other topic.
pecker247

Re: A ballot to change the league went up Saturday

Post by pecker247 »

It would of only taken 1 no vote and I am pretty positive there was a no vote so we will have to wait until next season it appears.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Only the 4 people who voted no would of been able to vote in this. Quite frankly, if you weren't paying attention you probably would of missed it on the home screen. Haven't heard anything from Admin on how the votes went though.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

Honestly I only posted because it would be a shame if everyone did not see it and get a opportunity to react. I don't mind holding off a season before we make the switch but I wont be upset if we make the switch next season.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

pittstlrs wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:08 pm Only the 4 people who voted no would of been able to vote in this. Quite frankly, if you weren't paying attention you probably would of missed it on the home screen. Haven't heard anything from Admin on how the votes went though.
Its possible I did not vote in the first deal then because I don't recall being a No voter.
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

I voted yes and I was able to vote on this. I bet it disappeared once there was a no vote.
jmckeean

Post by jmckeean »

I would think (as it should be) that the rule is set up so that those opposed, and who have already paid for the upcoming season(s) can just continue to enjoy the game that they paid to participate in. I do not want to participate in a 6 GPD league. I have already invested in a 3 GPD league for the next few seasons. Why should I have to have the game changed that I have already paid to participate in? When I invested, I didn't agree to THESE terms. I do NOT like the idea of this change....at all. And to whomever got so dramatic as to say "Why should we be punished".....explain to me how it is "punishment" to play the game that we all originally agreed upon to play? I have been a fine contributor to this league for a LONG time, the question ought be "Why must I have to let you all change a game that is set up the way that I like it, at an increased expense, for no improvements, against my will?
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

We understand and that is why we voted. The rules are set up so that owners like you can have an adjustment periods before we start the new format, but since the majority wanted the change I think the majority just wanted to start the new process now since it's going to happen anyway. I understand your concerns and who knows maybe the league will hate the 6 game format, but for 6 bucks a year for twice the games I think I am willing to take that gamble. We will have one more year of 3 games before we make the change so all is good.
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

jmckeean wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:23 pm And to whomever got so dramatic as to say "Why should we be punished".....
It was me
DQ.JPG
DQ.JPG (21.45 KiB) Viewed 2061 times

Return to “Wally Berger League”