Trade Rule...

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Soggy

Re: Trade Rule...

Post by Soggy »

chance4103 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 5:00 pm It is your fault you didn't do the research before accepting not the who put up the offer.
Bingo. Not trying to be a Bahston apologist, but it's not his fault. (even if he can be annoying) He is the master of winning the deal. Not all trades are blockbusters or lopsided, but he always gets the better end of a deal. If you make 25 trades & you get a slight edge or benefit in each one... it adds up to a significantly better roster. Love him or hate him, he is a master at what he does & figured out a system that is completely allowed by the rules.
chance4103

Post by chance4103 »

Also in offer i have received or offered had WW/filler players included d/t I have them on my roster so i have to wave them or give in a trade to open up a spot on my roster.They are of no value but gives the team receiving them an option of wave them or fill in a spot for time being.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Basic rule to live by is Quality over Quantity.
sparxx

Post by sparxx »

Which blows really. Everyone knows he's going to rip you off, and still you accept it as a matter of course.

I'm not understanding why no one else cares about this.

If the rule is there to be abused... it doesn't mean it should be.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

sparxx wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am Which blows really. Everyone knows he's going to rip you off, and still you accept it as a matter of course.

I'm not understanding why no one else cares about this.

If the rule is there to be abused... it doesn't mean it should be.
If something has you this upset and you feel he is abusing the system as you put it earlier you have the option to report it. Not really sure what you want others to do about it.

Return to “Wally Berger League”