Welcome Back to the WBL Talk Table

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Maze

Welcome Back to the WBL Talk Table

Post by Maze »

Good day to all,

Now the discussion forum is back, if there are any owners wishing to offer any upgrades to the WBL - by all means please do. The forums seem to have been improved greatly It will take some time to put forth again e.g. the hitting streak record, minor league report, etc. Have to start from scratch.

Maze
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.
Michael1

Re: Welcome Back to the WBL Talk Table

Post by Michael1 »

I just want to say I thought we were past the trade protest. It is really not understable why these three were targeted but I am sure whoever filed them saw something that wasn't right. But folks think before you protest, what looks wonky may actually not be wonky.
Michael1

Post by Michael1 »

I asked for us to be caught up and Chris has done so when the 5:12 game runs on October 11 we should be caught up.
Maze

Post by Maze »

I did send a support ticket also - About the random times of games played. Plus, asked about how an owner knows when a Private Instant Message has been sent.

Since all the previous data was erased, we appreciate the patience on putting everything back together. Perhaps I'll add a lil flare to it this time. Needs to be on one of those "We got a few 4+ hour energy" days to get it back. Will simply just upload it as an attachment this time.

Maze
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.

Return to “Wally Berger League”