Playoff Predictions

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

Maze

Playoff Predictions

Post by Maze »

Montreal vs Cincinnati

Congrats to Cincy for the opportunity to face the Hosers. Unfortunately, due to adding on a fresh crop of stars from an incumbent owner, they stand little chance of advancing to the finals. Montreal Wins 4-1

Seattle vs Oakland

Oakland fought hard and is very deserving to capture the Wildcard. Except, Seattle is primed for another run to the title. Seattle wins 4-3

Montreal some how seems to win these close contest, but may have met their match. Seattle wins 4-3

Odds to win the WBL Championship

Seattle -200
Montreal -225
Oakland +186
Cincinatti +4200

Maze
Last edited by Maze on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
What U Get Is Yours - William Taylor Jr.
Soggy

Re: Playoff Predictions

Post by Soggy »

Good Luck to all teams. Good to see some fresh faces in both leagues make playoffs this year.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

Good luck to Montreal in the World Series. Hopefully the Baseball Furies can even it up.

Congrats to Oakland and Cincinnati for getting your franchises back into the post season. Although you fell short this year, your teams are heading in the right direction.
bahstonwedsawks

Post by bahstonwedsawks »

SEA-MON IV

2035: MON in 6
2036: MON in 4
2037: SEA in 5
2039: ??? (I'm guessing SEA in 7)
bahstonwedsawks

Aaaaaand, it's over. Down 0-2 and one of my stud pitchers goes down with an injury. Seattle has now won 4 in a row IN MONTREAL. Wow! Congrats, pittstlrs on another title. Here's hoping I'm back in the Fall Classic again next year to take another crack at it.
#1 Overall Owner All-Time in these categories:
Championships Pct (72%)
Winning Pct (68.73%)
Prestige Avg (24.67/yr)
WS Apprncs Pct (76%)
Playoff Apprncs Pct (96%)
http://simdynasty.com/ownerleaders.jsp? ... &submit=Go
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

bahstonwedsawks wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:15 am Aaaaaand, it's over. Down 0-2 and one of my stud pitchers goes down with an injury. Seattle has now won 4 in a row IN MONTREAL. Wow! Congrats, pittstlrs on another title. Here's hoping I'm back in the Fall Classic again next year to take another crack at it.
You know the deal ABE. Don't listen to him. It is far from over.
bahstonwedsawks

pittstlrs wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:27 am
bahstonwedsawks wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:15 am Aaaaaand, it's over. Down 0-2 and one of my stud pitchers goes down with an injury. Seattle has now won 4 in a row IN MONTREAL. Wow! Congrats, pittstlrs on another title. Here's hoping I'm back in the Fall Classic again next year to take another crack at it.
You know the deal ABE. Don't listen to him. It is far from over.
No jinx man. It's over. No life in my boys from up North...management already focusing on trades and either blowing it up for rebuild or going for it next year. Either way, Montreal is fielding offers and is interested in making some MAJOR moves.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

Congrats to all the playoff teams. Good luck in the WS to both teams.
pittstlrs

Post by pittstlrs »

bahstonwedsawks wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:30 am No jinx man. It's over. No life in my boys from up North...management already focusing on trades and either blowing it up for rebuild or going for it next year. Either way, Montreal is fielding offers and is interested in making some MAJOR moves.
Don't listen to his lies ABE.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

looks like a best of 3 now. good luck to both players.

Return to “Wally Berger League”