WTF!

Discussions for the Wally Berger League.

Moderators: WillyD, pecker247

bobcat73

Re: WTF!

Post by bobcat73 »

yeah my trade and this trade are not close pecker. You can try and obfuscate the point by saying, "look what you did", but those deals are night and day. I wont even bother touching on that any more. I did not make this protest. However in this league of heightened/hyper sensitivity around trades I certainly am going to laugh about your "WTF" comment. So my comment was missing a :lol: and I should have been more thought full in my posting but You know damn well why it was rolled back.
bobcat73

Post by bobcat73 »

Soggy wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 pm Dude, what are you talking about taking my #1 for an 33 YO? Show me? I traded my #1 for this guySturdy.JPG

Yeah I ended up with one of your future first rounders for a 33 yo all-star to Oakland. I think anyway. I was in a hurry to get picks this draft and was not paying attention and took a 2042 pick. it was the deal with you or Oakland I am not sure and dont really care. Either way pecker is right I should not have commented like I did.
Soggy

Post by Soggy »

nice use of obfuscate. I don't hear that one often. well played
pecker247

Post by pecker247 »

It's not a "look what you did". If you are going to call me out in public out of the blue then I think you should look in the mirror before calling anyone else out. Also it's thoughtful not thought full, but I digress. I am not trying to be your enemy or anyone's enemy. I just find it a bit petty to complain about a trade with a draft pick 3 years away. There are a ton of trades that have been questionable, but they aren't ever put up. We have a trade complaint system for a reason and I support the system. I am simply saying that if we are going to start using it like this then we need to use it more consistently. I am sure that some of the owners in this league don't like me for whatever reason and that is the way it goes. I also know that some owners will put up trades out of spite and that is the way it goes. I shouldn't complain nor should I call anyone out. That is probably pretty childish on my end so for that I do apologize. We have established that our league does not follow the same rules as the site does and again I am ok with that. If you need to overturn the trade then overturn it. As long as we stay consistent going forward and protest ALL trades that we deem are questionable. I don't believe this is in that category, but there are at least 3 that do so that's enough to start the conversation. I can live with whatever the league decides.

Return to “Wally Berger League”