PURE $hit !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussions for the Ford Hernandez League.

Moderators: bostonhitz, coachcfb1, swope81

kitchenband

PURE $hit !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kitchenband »

over dozen times i`ve been up 3 games to 0 and lost series. ZERO times have i ever come back from 0-3. What setting am i missing ? not to sound like my brother (which i do) I`m done after latest renewal expires !
bostonhitz

Re: PURE $hit !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bostonhitz »

Honestly I can’t agree more, it’s definitely some BS

I really think something is hidden in the code to make a certain team win before the games are played.

Tbh as much as I wanted to win the World Series with this aging team, I didn’t want to win down 3-0, I don’t even know what to expect when I watch the games other than some BS

Anyway, nice series Jon, looking forward to seeing if there’s a rematch next year… hopefully we don’t lose ya for Abes shenanigans

Side note - I got really lucky with the unowned Texas team taking down that behemoth of a rotation in Toronto, I was half expecting them to beat me as well
jay15

Post by jay15 »

WOW! Abe hits again! I feel for you kitchenband. Congrats to both of you for great seasons.
coachcfb1

Post by coachcfb1 »

kitchenband wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:08 pm over dozen times i`ve been up 3 games to 0 and lost series. ZERO times have i ever come back from 0-3. What setting am i missing ? not to sound like my brother (which i do) I`m done after latest renewal expires !
I hope you will reconsider. Great season!!!
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

kitchenband wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:08 pm over dozen times i`ve been up 3 games to 0 and lost series. ZERO times have i ever come back from 0-3. What setting am i missing ? not to sound like my brother (which i do) I`m done after latest renewal expires !
I feel for you bud and I also know from previous experience of the same situation. I ended up quitting the NGL over the same situation x 2. First round of the playoffs in NGL and winners go to the Finals and not just in one of the series but in both first round playoff series the teams that were up 3 - 0 both lost 4 - 3 in the same playoff year and same playoff bracket. Something that is supposed to happen once or twice in a generation in real life happens almost every playoff series in Sim D. It's so ridiculous. I had a good team and good record in NGL too and I just said fuck it, ABE obviously doesn't want my money. For it to happen once in a playoff year but twice in the same round was total bullshit.
Hopefully you don't quit, but completely understandable after that.
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

bostonhitz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:42 pm Side note - I got really lucky with the unowned Texas team taking down that behemoth of a rotation in Toronto, I was half expecting them to beat me as well
Texas was the only team I had a regular season losing record against, so I was almost expecting to lose LOL.

Return to “Ford Hernandez League”