CHN & TOR CP Trade

Discussions for the Ford Hernandez League.

Moderators: bostonhitz, swope81, coachcfb1

swope81

Re: CHN & TOR CP Trade

Post by swope81 »

MidnightHurricane wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:14 pm
will the list of rules on CP trades clarify my questions for my knowledge going forth .. can the owner of the prospect switch to another prospect to develop mid season? on a multi season CP trade, can the obligation of developing a prospect be traded? Team B is developing a prospect for Team A, can Team B trade the obligation to Team C is a separate deal? .. just curious
It sucks because all this stuff was lost when the site went down. It was all spelled out and written up.

Also, the threads would move to the top when someone would add to them. I think that is a big loss here. We had a cp thread that kept everything organized and you didn't have to search for it.

To answer a few of these questions:

Yes, the owner of the prospect can switch up who he wants cp'd.

On the idea of the obligation being traded, I like the idea, but I would have to say no. And that's because keeping track of this stuff is hard enough as is with the way the Message Boards are now. At this point, we rely a lot on the guys involved and our fellow Owners to police things.

Now, if we can all go back to enjoying one another's company. The name calling and such is getting a little carried away.

If we want to discuss the value of the pieces moved, thats fine. In an adult manner. But let's not question integrity over a few hours delay posting that was overnight anyway, or because another guy didn't see a previous post.
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

swope81 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:14 am
IC-Wrath wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:31 pm
rodrayha wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:34 pm " Love will keep us together" "...Love you, love me..happy family" you must be looking in Swopes or Frostees window to see that kind of action.
:lol: that was hilarious!

Frostee probably puts aluminum foil over his windows.
And if Bundy is close--bars on the windows..............lol
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

swope81 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:24 am
MidnightHurricane wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:14 pm
will the list of rules on CP trades clarify my questions for my knowledge going forth .. can the owner of the prospect switch to another prospect to develop mid season? on a multi season CP trade, can the obligation of developing a prospect be traded? Team B is developing a prospect for Team A, can Team B trade the obligation to Team C is a separate deal? .. just curious
It sucks because all this stuff was lost when the site went down. It was all spelled out and written up.

Also, the threads would move to the top when someone would add to them. I think that is a big loss here. We had a cp thread that kept everything organized and you didn't have to search for it.

To answer a few of these questions:

Yes, the owner of the prospect can switch up who he wants cp'd.

On the idea of the obligation being traded, I like the idea, but I would have to say no. And that's because keeping track of this stuff is hard enough as is with the way the Message Boards are now. At this point, we rely a lot on the guys involved and our fellow Owners to police things.

Now, if we can all go back to enjoying one another's company. The name calling and such is getting a little carried away.

If we want to discuss the value of the pieces moved, thats fine. In an adult manner. But let's not question integrity over a few hours delay posting that was overnight anyway, or because another guy didn't see a previous post.
Exactly--can the cp crap..................... :roll:
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

rodrayha wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:34 pm " Love will keep us together" "...Love you, love me..happy family" you must be looking in Swopes or Frostees window to see that kind of action.

Frankie hasn't weighed in on this subject--maybe busy thinking what he can do with foil?
swope81

Post by swope81 »

FrosteeTBear wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:12 am

And if Bundy is close--bars on the windows..............lol
LOLOLOLOLOL

And lock on my drawers.
radicalhapa

Post by radicalhapa »

Sorry I don't think I understand the fight going on here. Midnight asked about a trade, and like a lot of us missed the details posted on the message board? So now we all upset and picking sides? Sorry I'm confused. Anyway, I'll miss this.

Return to “Ford Hernandez League”