Really?

Discussions for the Ford Hernandez League.

Moderators: bostonhitz, swope81, coachcfb1

STEROIDS_R_US

Re: Really?

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Have you noticed ?? San Fran and Washington are never logged on at the "same time" !!! LMFAO !! Stirring the POT ! :lol:
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Frenchy616 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 3:08 pm
I’m not going to pay the house for a player with 3.5 great seasons left when I don’t absolutely need them. I could trade B level prospects or low picks every year for OS 34 and up guys.
For starters with his talent level he is easily lasting another 5 full seasons at top or close to top production so considering most competitive teams stay on top of the standings for about 10 seasons. So he would be producing at the top of his game for at least HALF of your teams stay at the top before you have to do a rebuild and that is if you get him right when your team starts to contend.
rickskbc

Post by rickskbc »

Super Duper Computer
bostonhitz

Post by bostonhitz »

I actually don’t think it’s a bad offer. It’s not a lowball but not enough for anyone to take it unless they’re in full blown rebuild mode or a little desperate. The 2nd would have to be a 1st to at least entertain the deal.

Speier will be a very good player.

I get what SF is doing, throwing the feelers out there. It’s only a lowball if they continually do that then it just gets annoying and a waste is time. Once is fine to feel out the other owner
swope81

Post by swope81 »

STEROIDS_R_US wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 7:56 pm Have you noticed ?? San Fran and Washington are never logged on at the "same time" !!! LMFAO !! Stirring the POT ! :lol:

Lol

That's because we're busy switching off fellating each other lol
coachcfb1

Post by coachcfb1 »

Just for kicks and giggles, I will reply to this thread... my intentions with Phillips were to get a really good pitching prospect that was near to being ML ready, and I think I accomplished that. I do not need any assistance with my team, but I appreciate the advice steroids. :roll:
Frenchy616

Post by Frenchy616 »

Ironic to see you complain about my offer then take that trade with Chicago.... Comical
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you no longer want to receive trade offers from a particular owner, you can go to http://www.simdynasty.com/blocktrades.jsp to add them to your block list. Note that this will not affect any existing trade offers, just prevent new ones from that partner.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Ford Hernandez League”