Commish

Discussions for the Ford Hernandez League.

Moderators: bostonhitz, swope81, coachcfb1

swope81

Commish

Post by swope81 »

I'm stepping down as Commish. I'm tired of little queers sending me u2u's like this because they either didn't take two seconds to figure it out or just don't have the intelligence to do so:

"i posted a public thread yesterday about CP trades .. why haven't you posted your trade, trades to the Admin thread? you are the commish, follow the rules .. also, you told all of us that you can only have 2 CP trades per season, looks like Houston made 4 deals, including 2 with you .. without all CP trades made public, how the FUCK do the rest of the owners know if someone is cheating .. figure out what the FUCK Houston is doing"

I think it's pretty obvious, one trade for whom I was giving him for the CP's and one for who I am having him CP. Its really so retarded that someone couldn't figure that out. And I did 'confirm' it on Rick's thread.

I love the league, but I'm really tired of this kind of unnecessary nonsense. Most of the time it's cool, but then you get a u2u from a intellectual giant like that, it kind of ruins it.
Fitforlie10

Re: Commish

Post by Fitforlie10 »

so calling me a queer , is soooo fucking lame .. maybe instead of stepping down as commish ( the same whining rant you said last month) maybe you should be banned from the website .. language like calling people "queers" should not be tolerated and maybe the Admin should be notified

as far as your trade with Houston .. if you posted in the proper place, maybe simpletons like me, would have understood it ..
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Fitforlie, just as it is regarded as a no no to call people queers in this day and age it is also regarded as a no no to harass or bully people which you seem to like to do on these threads. So if Swope is banned I will push ADMIn to ban you as well for harassment and bullying on the board. Besides that all the points you were mad at Swope for are all dead wrong. Houston has done nothing wrong, neither has Washington. Its all in your head. Try to follow the rules or better yet try to learn the rules which are explained in the other post you made on here.
Last edited by STEROIDS_R_US on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jay15

Post by jay15 »

Swope did not say who it was that messaged him so fit you gave it away yourself. I have no problem with him stating it as he did. Maybe if you didn’t attack him and instead asked a question on the situation this could have been avoided. Unfortunately this is the world we live in everyone is special and are always wronged by someone. Then they resort to talking to people this way then are astonished when called out about it.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Thanks guys, in hindsight, calling using the word queer (though I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular) was in bad taste. I'm of the age where using the word queer doesn't equate to gay bashing as I have no problem with homosexuality.
bostonhitz

Post by bostonhitz »

swope81 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 pm Thanks guys, in hindsight, calling using the word queer (though I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular) was in bad taste. I'm of the age where using the word queer doesn't equate to gay bashing as I have no problem with homosexuality.
Thank you I appreciate that
swope81

Post by swope81 »

bostonhitz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:12 pm
swope81 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:43 pm Thanks guys, in hindsight, calling using the word queer (though I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular) was in bad taste. I'm of the age where using the word queer doesn't equate to gay bashing as I have no problem with homosexuality.
Thank you I appreciate that

LOL

Yourself and Frostee will always hold a special place in my heart.
StriplingRz

Post by StriplingRz »

swope, don't step down

i'd be very pissed too if i got that pm from anyone. it's childish and not called for. keep your head up
swope81

Post by swope81 »

StriplingRz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:39 pm swope, don't step down

i'd be very pissed too if i got that pm from anyone. it's childish and not called for. keep your head up

I already sent a ticket to Admin about stepping down. It's more than just this incident. I really like to play the game and being responsible for other stuff takes away from that. Most of the guys in our league are great guys, so I plan to stick around. But I don't want to have to play the bad cop thing anymore.
StriplingRz

Post by StriplingRz »

understood

Return to “Ford Hernandez League”