Return my prospect

Discussions for the Ford Hernandez League.

Moderators: bostonhitz, swope81, coachcfb1

radicalhapa

Return my prospect

Post by radicalhapa »

Hey all

Chef are you there? I need you to return Paul Robrson from the CP trade. It has neen two seasons now!
swope81

Re: Return my prospect

Post by swope81 »

I was under the assumption that giving you a 1st Round Pick because the prospect was 'ruined', you weren't getting Roberson back. Plus I had offered him back to you 3-4 seasons ago before he was any good and you never took it.

Am I assuming you want him now because he's turned out decent?

You sent him to Chef in '52. It's now '57. That's more than two years also.

Any thoughts on this?

And before anyone get their panties in an uproar. I don't really care what team he is on. I just want it to be fair.
Last edited by swope81 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

9/3/2052

Trade #1548458 has been completed between the San Diego Revolucionarios and the Baltimore Not Ready for Prime Time Playe. The Baltimore Not Ready for Prime Time Playe receive Paul Robeson Jr - SD from the San Diego Revolucionarios in exchange for .

11/1/2052

Trade #1550638 has been completed between the Baltimore Not Ready for Prime Time Playe and the San Diego Revolucionarios. The San Diego Revolucionarios receive Draft Pick 2053 Round 1 CIN (Pug Sorrells) from the Baltimore Not Ready for Prime Time Playe in exchange for .
swope81

Post by swope81 »

I guess there wasn't a player he (I) cp'd for you.

SD did get 1st Round pick out of the deal and Roberson was CP'd for much longer than TWO seasons. What should we do fellas?
radicalhapa

Post by radicalhapa »

I had 4 seasons of CP in the trade. Roberson was getting 2, and then I tried to send another prospect and it was never accepted. So withered in my Minors since I didn't have enough CP. So yes I want Roberson back.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

No way. I kept a close eye on Chef's team. I never saw any of that.
swope81

Post by swope81 »

Oh, I think I know what you're saying. Chef already had Roberson when I took over, that would be the two seasons. And before I was able to take over his team your other guy was already ruined. I thought the whole time you were talking about Roberson. Totally my bad, I misread the situation. '

Sending him back now.
rodrayha

Post by rodrayha »

I may be off a little, but didn't San D. get the #1 overall pick a couple of years ago to make up for any wrongdoings? I think it was in 54. I would say the #1 overall pick is way more compensation than some cps, thats my thoughts, but if that's not what happened then maybe.

***nevermind, I just went and saw that was part of another earlier trade with Balt. But looking back, did SD get all his prospects and a #1 pick?
radicalhapa

Post by radicalhapa »

The R1 pick (it was #2) made up for missing 2 years of CP on a prospect. What sucks is I lost my prospect, and the CP. So yeah while I had the potential for a better prospect (well he isn't turning out great, mid-level B/B reliever at OS23), I missed out on fully developing a catching prospect who would have been honestly a better player. So in the end, I'm still pissed.

Swope followed up, and we are all good. - I have been not fully check-ed in, and combined with Chef's absence, it took me some time to review all the trade info. I gave him my best, and finally after 10 seasons of struggling, and some crappy drafts, I think SD is about to REVOLT!

Return to “Ford Hernandez League”