Hey HumYai

Discussions for the Jim Brown Football League.
irishman35

Hey HumYai

Post by irishman35 »

X Ray shouldn't have laughed at us missing playoffs and talking crap about our drinking water. Knocked him out of game first play....lol
HumYai

Re: Hey HumYai

Post by HumYai »

X-rays response: Count how many SB's he has played compared to how many you have coached in. X says he does not know a lot of math and wonders if you can have a ratio with a ZERO involved.
irishman35

Post by irishman35 »

This is only my 3rd full season in the league so i would hope hes been in more Super Bowls.....
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

X scoffs again. He says the 3 full seasons you have coached, he has been in 3 SB. Hum Yai does not support X's trash talk, but X is X.
irishman35

Post by irishman35 »

Lol. That's ok. This team is cursed. You have nothing to worry about. I just lost a game to calgary. You'll win division again and Ill miss it out on wild card game because of loss to Calgary..again...
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

from a hum yai standpoint, we do not expect to make the playoffs this year - we are in decline and rebuild.
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

Hum Yai is doing his level best to calm down X-ray. X says when you win regular-season games big it is all bragging and when you lose, it is a curse or some one else's fault - are you donald trump playing under a fake name?
irishman35

Post by irishman35 »

Heck no... I would have said I had no knowledge of anything then.. but in a combopulated incomprehensive inchoherent..SQuirrel!!!!!..i didnt say anything that is said kinda , you know what im the greatest, doing a great job mumbling kinda way..
Sherwin241

Post by Sherwin241 »

Irish - I almost spit out my coffee when I read the Squirrel comment. Very funny
HumYai

Post by HumYai »

We have even fined X-ray but he just will not be silent. X now claims the squirrel comment proves you are indeed donald trump since his hair looks like a collage of squirrel tails.

Return to “Jim Brown Football League”