From the Home Page

Discussions for the Ted Williams League.

Moderators: nuzzy62, simballerific

todd999430

From the Home Page

Post by todd999430 »

"Emergency Support Abuse
The Emergency and Urgent support function is meant to report major issues such as site outages, or time sensitive issues such as draft or playoff problems; it pages me 24 hours a day. Using the system to complain about the results of games, complain about trades, complain about other owners, or or complain that I am programming the game against you may result in loss of the ability to report issues as Emergency and Urgent. (Note that these are fine as regular support tickets, but they certainly aren't emergencies.) You will still see the checkbox but it will be ignored."

I legit LOL'ed that people are using the "URGENT HELP NEEDED" feature to complain that they lost a game in Sim Dynasty. This is classic.
simballerific

Re: From the Home Page

Post by simballerific »

I've played against a couple owners that definitely had the anger management capabilities of a 2 year old, and would for sure would do something like that.
todd999430

Post by todd999430 »

simballerific wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:33 pm I've played against a couple owners that definitely had the anger management capabilities of a 2 year old, and would for sure would do something like that.
Was one named after a TV character who scored four touchdowns in one high school game?
simballerific

Post by simballerific »

todd999430 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:09 pm
simballerific wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:33 pm I've played against a couple owners that definitely had the anger management capabilities of a 2 year old, and would for sure would do something like that.
Was one named after a TV character who scored four touchdowns in one high school game?
I don't remember their names, thankfully.

Return to “Ted Williams League”