Montreal headed to new ownership

Discussions for the Carl Dunn League.
zoom

Montreal headed to new ownership

Post by zoom » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:28 pm

I'm very sorry to say that I will need to leave Simdynasty for the time being. As you all have probably noticed, I have barely been on this season and my team has suffered as a result. For league integrity, it makes more sense to give the team to a new owner who can log in more frequently. It has been fun making runs at the title over the years. In 15 seasons, I made the playoffs 7 times, the World Series 5 times, and won the whole thing twice. I have had some great closers over the years and built some solid pitching staffs. But the best part was the great competition. Thanks to everyone for the trade offers, active message board, positive attitudes, and great drafts. I look forward to coming back someday. Congrats to all on the best 3 league in all of Simdynasty!

Paladin1

Re: Montreal headed to new ownership

Post by Paladin1 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Hope to see you back soon. You are a great owner and enjoyed having you in the leagues. Take care.

SIRKERRETH

Post by SIRKERRETH » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:13 pm

Agree with Paladin, part of the reason for the great competition was you! Your teams were always a good battle. Good luck and see you soon, KW

MNRebel

Post by MNRebel » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:42 pm

Best of luck Zoom. We have had some great match-ups all the way back to the Brett Butler days. They will be missed...hope you come back very soon.

reddogs

Post by reddogs » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:50 am

:( :(
GOOD LUCK!

Return to “Carl Dunn League”