Closer Marty Serena Apologizes to Entire San Diego Team and Every Other Closer in the League

Discussions for the Carl Dunn League.
Lyrici17

Closer Marty Serena Apologizes to Entire San Diego Team and Every Other Closer in the League

Post by Lyrici17 »

In a 3 game series again Pittsburgh, perennial all-star closer, Marty Serena, forgot what pitching was, and blew all 3 games in the series. Luckily, his teammates were able to salvage one of those games for a win. This doubles Serena's BS total, which before the series was a respectable 3 (further of note, he actually has 4 BS over his last 6G)

"Yeah, I'm not really sure what to say. I was really bad. It was like I didn't know what I was doing. I'm sorry to all other closers out there who have a tough time proving their worth in the role, due to terrible performances like these. Also, yeah, sorry to my teammates as well; we're trying to make the playoffs, and every game counts, there's 2 games right there. But yeah, I was really bad."

Asked if the manager's confidence had waned at all due to the series, "No."
Paladin1

Re: Closer Marty Serena Apologizes to Entire San Diego Team and Every Other Closer in the League

Post by Paladin1 »

Nice, I like it. Thanks.
canauscot

Re: Closer Marty Serena Apologizes to Entire San Diego Team and Every Other Closer in the League

Post by canauscot »

Meanwhile, Chicago’s GM, who traded Serena away early in his career for a more established reliever, since retired, in a fruitless attempt to capture a championship, rather defensively had this to say “See!”
CardFan4520

Post by CardFan4520 »

At least he still has a WS Ring. Lol CN

Return to “Carl Dunn League”