Boston

Discussions for the Carl Dunn League.
MNRebel

Boston

Post by MNRebel »

Minions has decided to cut down on his number of SimD teams so he is leaving. Fortunately, we already have a great new owner taking over shortly. Raverob competed against Mr. Dunn in the Murray-Maddux League.

It would be great if we could get him running the team ASAP. Mark...if you happen to read this today, would you reach out to Admin? You seem to have a hotline right to Chris! Lol.
ballmark

Re: Boston

Post by ballmark »

Done, and done. We'll see if it can happen quickly. Chris has his hands full with the Gateway error that shut us down for a bit today.

Also asked Rob to submit a ticket when he posted on the forum yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5235
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Boston

Post by Admin »

The best hotline to me is the ticket system. If it's time sensitive, there is an "Emergency and Urgent" checkbox that will page me 24 hours a day. Even if I see an issue in the forums I will often ask that a ticket be created.

Ordinarily Dynasty teams aren't available until after the draft. There are technical reasons for this, so the window between new teams being moved into place and the draft is the only time Dynasty teams aren't for sale.

I don't have a ticket from him yet, but I'll look at what needs to be done to get around the technical restrictions to get him in place. Of course the day after the draft I can post teams for sale but I am sure he is trying to get in before the draft.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.

Return to “Carl Dunn League”