Good league But I have questions

Discussions for the Carl Dunn League.
raverob

Good league But I have questions

Post by raverob »

Im trying to rebuild Offering 32 and 33 yr old players with lots of life left. I have been getting offers 3 in all giving me players like 25 yr old B players . Comeon guys lets all play fair in the sand box . I will run this team into ground and then build from draft myself but you guys are missing out on some good players :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ballmark

Re: Good league But I have questions

Post by ballmark »

NYN just not ready to compete yet, Bob, or I'd be all over it.
Frunobulax

Post by Frunobulax »

I hardly ever buy old players. I made a living off selling older players even when I was competing. Managed to win 10 WS rings in 20 consecutive playoff seasons with this approach in one league once :)
http://simdynasty.com/ownerteam.jsp?teamid=124615

But there is usually a market for older players here. Just a season ago I sold a bunchload of older players to kickstart my rebuild. Give it some time, perhaps advertise in the forum here (which you did now) as there is no longer an option to pm all owners.
femgo

Post by femgo »

I think you should wait a little. Most owners dont know if their teams will contend before the offseason and the draft.
Frunobulax

Post by Frunobulax »

Oh but I will do my power rankings :)
Maybe a few days into the season, as I'm currently on vacation. But nevertheless...

Return to “Carl Dunn League”