Congrats Knights!

Discussions for the Orlando Cepeda League (Majors).

Moderator: CaseyStengel

AllenMac

Congrats Knights!

Post by AllenMac »

When you run through the playoffs like that, after the absolute gauntlet in the national league to even make the playoffs, must be sweet. Took the last few games of the season to decide the Knights were a playoff team ...to win it all was pretty special.

But Minnesota Mayhem has gotta be more than a little pissed at ABE.

The Mayhem were absolutely dominant this season in the AL. To end the season without the title has gotta suck. I thought the Mayhem team was solid, and earned a championship.

This game is certainly unpredictable. Maybe just like real life?

Congrats to all the playoff participants. Congrats to the Mayhem on the AL Title ... congrats to the Knights on the championship!
PAbraves

Re: Congrats Knights!

Post by PAbraves »

Congrats Knights!! You had a great playoff run.

I have to admit that I didn't think Mayhem would go down in the championship series, but you proved the better team.

Congrats again!!

Bullets
mr1313

Post by mr1313 »

Congrats on the WS loonatic.
loonatic

Post by loonatic »

Thanks. That had to be the unlikeliest of the championships that I've won. Finished 18th (out of 24) in team ERA, and dead last in home runs. Squeaked into the postseason on the last day of the regular season, then caught fire in the playoffs. I really had no business beating the Mayhem in the WS, as they were a much better team. It just proves that weird things can happen with small sample sizes.
glu24

Post by glu24 »

Congrats Knights!

Great franchises(& owners) find a way!

Superunknown

Return to “Orlando Cepeda League (Majors)”