Regulators Seek Pitching Help

Discussions for the Orlando Cepeda League (AAA).

Moderator: CaseyStengel

DeepThreat

Regulators Seek Pitching Help

Post by DeepThreat »

I think I have the horses to make a run at the majors. All I lack is maybe 2 or 3 pitching upgrades on my major league staff, and most of my prospects are still 2-3 years away. So... I'm looking for a bit of help. I've added some guys to the trade block. Nothing special, mind you, but they all have potential in one fashion or another. Young bats that either don't fit into my lineup right now, and deserve a chance to get regular ICs from starts, or pitching prospects that I can't quite give the CPs they deserve.

Beyond the guys on the official trade block, pretty much the only untouchables on my farm are Corriden, Hancock, Jennings, and Erickson. Rodriguez and Foster on my MLB roster are negotiable... but will require a strong return than the prospects.

I'm looking for veteran 2 or 3 veteran pitchers. Preferably A- overall rating with at least B or B+ control, below the age of 33 (OS) and a bit of mentoring capability would be nice too. Basically guys who I can count on to at least have a good chance of pitching well for the next 3 years, including the first season after decline if possible. I'm not looking for the world, but I'm also not going to accept garbage. The pitchers I get in return MUST be a clear upgrade over what I currently have, or could get off the wire. Value for value.

Also, I might be willing to give up my 1st rounder for next year for the right pitcher in return.

Return to “Orlando Cepeda League (AAA)”