Back

Discussions for the Orlando Cepeda League (AA).

Moderator: CaseyStengel

fentuzler47

Back

Post by fentuzler47 »

Sorry about totally ghosting 6 months ago, but I was completely burned out of SD. Couldn't even force myself to care anymore. And TBH, the break was nice. Got the itch again and starting out with just 1 team, but man.....it is really depressing to see what has happened to this once great game.
PhillyDynasty

Re: Back

Post by PhillyDynasty »

Welcome back!! Really great to have you. I agree that it's ashame what has happened to the league and site. But, the upper levels of the league are more active, and there are still a few active leagues out there. It's really great to have you!
CaseyStengel

Post by CaseyStengel »

Welcome back...

It is unfortunate that there are so many teams up for sale in the AA league. I have repeatedly asked Admin to consolidate the AA with the AAA league, making it a 24 team league...

So far, nothing has been done... in the meantime I have set the lineups of the teams that are for sale at the start of each season. That is not the same as managing on a day to day basis, but I don't have the time to manage all of them.

Now that the season is over, I will request a consolidation once again.

Casey
Frunobulax

Post by Frunobulax »

It seems that the site is dying slowly. I came back to the OCP because I figured this would be perhaps the last one to die :-\

Anyway, @fentuzler47, good to have you back. (And as things go I might join you in the AA league next season, as I put my team through a pretty cruel rebuild, selling all players over OS30.)

@CaseyStengel, I can help managing inactive teams if you'd like. I would just prefer not to manage teams in my league (currently AAA).
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

Frunobulax wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:58 pm It seems that the site is dying slowly. I came back to the OCP because I figured this would be perhaps the last one to die :-\
I agree that it's a sorry state of the site. FWIW, the GPL and BHL are both very active, so keep a close eye out to see if they have future openings. They are definitely at the top of my 'most likely to be the last league standing' list, even above the OCL (which I am glad to see is doing okay outside of AA...)

Return to “Orlando Cepeda League (AA)”