Natty Bohs come back to Earth

Discussions for the Goose Goslin League.

Moderator: ballmark

dabigtrain

Natty Bohs come back to Earth

Post by dabigtrain »

12 straight wins, April 13th-27th... 5 straight losses (and counting), April 28th to present...
dabigtrain

Re: Natty Bohs come back to Earth

Post by dabigtrain »

winkabob

Post by winkabob »

Things are tough all over. Clean up cOmPtOn"s mess. Win 105 games last year. Make playoffs. Get a nice bump in improves in the offseason.
Go 10-20 this year - 3rd worst in the league. Keep telling self that the math will work out in the long haul. Just gets worse and lose more ground. Begin to realize that Bundy was right all along.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

The season is a marathon, not a sprint. It's easy to forget that. I know there's truth in the whole "can't dig too deep a hole too early" philosophy but I truly believe things will even out over the course of 162.

Keep lookin' up, fellas.

+++

Or, as my father would often say, "Cheer up, they said, things could be worse. So I cheered up, and sure enough, things got worse!"
dabigtrain

Post by dabigtrain »

Reminds me of the '87 Brewers - 13-0 to start the season... and by mid-May, 20-15 after they lost 12 in a row....
FrosteeTBear

Post by FrosteeTBear »

winkabob wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:42 pm Things are tough all over. Clean up cOmPtOn"s mess. Win 105 games last year. Make playoffs. Get a nice bump in improves in the offseason.
Go 10-20 this year - 3rd worst in the league. Keep telling self that the math will work out in the long haul. Just gets worse and lose more ground. Begin to realize that Bundy was right all along.
No crying in Baseball................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
winkabob

Post by winkabob »

^^^^ Ha! Won 3 of 4 since I did though. ;)

Return to “Goose Goslin League”