Nothing since May

Discussions for the Ralph Kiner League.
SIRKERRETH

Nothing since May

Post by SIRKERRETH »

So I'll post some self-complimentary stuff. LoL In our 13th season we've finally got a highly competitive team. It took a lot of high picks, but we never lost 100 games, it just took a long time. We can't seem to shake Biggs in St. Louis, but he's got a great team. It's my job to beat him and his to beat me. It would be nice to come out on top of that one, once in a while. No matter how this season comes out, I truly believe that I'll get my ring with these guys and that will fill the hole in my soul, but then I remember that I'll probably have to beat the Tortfeasors in the series and start crying. But I'm OK. LoL KW PS Lets give the board a run, tell us your teams story! I DONT WANT BOTS
Biggs21

Re: Nothing since May

Post by Biggs21 »

I feel like I have been holding you off for a couple of years now. It seems like to me that this year might be that turning point where Arizona takes off. I do have some young talent but not to the extent Arizona does. I feel like this may be my last chance for a little while to really compete. It has been fun building this team and I really enjoy this league. This was my first league I ever got in, so this has a special place for me.
lgriffio

Post by lgriffio »

The Tortfeasors have been pleasantly surprised by their bounce-back season after just missing out on the playoffs last year. How many more seasons do these old guys have left in them?
lyle

Post by lyle »

After having a nice run about a decade ago Milwaukee has been riding near the bottom lately. I am hopeful that things will start to turn around next season....
PHSbaseball24

Post by PHSbaseball24 »

Chilling up here in Canada waiting to strike, we might be slow triceratops, but we have large spiked horns coming in! Looking to give the entire AL a run for its money very very soon. Looking forward to unleashing Leanders Brickell sometime next season! A ton a great starting staffs in this league, hoping my 2 young guys develop and can rival some of the amazing staffs in this league

Return to “Ralph Kiner League”