Casey Dorgan

Discussions for the Ralph Kiner League.
edmortimer

Casey Dorgan

Post by edmortimer »

Well, it seems there is some interest in ol' Dorgan. I am going to reclaim him. He'll finish the season on my team unless one of you fine gentlemen offer me a draft pick for him. Nothing too fancy, mind you. I just don't want to let him go for nothing.
zoocorp

Re: Casey Dorgan

Post by zoocorp »

edmortimer wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 am Well, it seems there is some interest in ol' Dorgan. I am going to reclaim him. He'll finish the season on my team unless one of you fine gentlemen offer me a draft pick for him. Nothing too fancy, mind you. I just don't want to let him go for nothing.

You were going to get rid of him for one reason or another and then someone put a claim on him though you didn't want him so you thought you would make a buck. That's fine, but be realistic as he is 35 yo
edmortimer

Re: Casey Dorgan

Post by edmortimer »

He's still good for my team, yo. I have no problem with him staying in the majors. I was just gonna give my young'uns a little playing time and send Dorgan down - not out . . . but they ain't no great shakes, so no problem keeping Dorgan in the lineup.

Return to “Ralph Kiner League”