So Long

Discussions for the Tim Raines League.
ChipArm

So Long

Post by ChipArm »

As some of you may have figured out, this is my last season in the Tim Raines League, and the foreseeable future.

So as to be clear - I want to state a few things...

i usually stay off the message boards, because we have had a few trolls in here the past two years. Longtime owners know who they are, and that one still is in the league. The other followed his MO, come into a league, jump on a team that was good, run it into the ground, and leave, claiming racism and spewing a bunch of crap. I no longer need to be bothered by this behavior.

The real reason though I am leaving is because the system administrators were constantly told of the behavior, and did nothing about it. Instead of removing them from the leagues, or at the very least, removing their ability to comment on the boards, they instead acted like the ineffective parents we all see daily, warning their toddlers to stop their bad behavior, giving them a timeout, and then buying them a happy meal when they are good for five minutes.

The admins initially built an interesting product. It has been a while since there have been any improvements to SiM.

Peace. Happy trails. Hope to see you on-line somewhere else. Good luck.

To the admins... you need to understand a simple rule of business - in the effort to expand your business, you cannot focus so much on new business, that you lose your old customers. And when a customer starts causing others to complain and want to leave, you have a choice on whose business you want to retain.

Chip
abarkov

Re: So Long

Post by abarkov »

Sorry to see a long time owner leaving. I was wondering why. Hope o see you in the future. Good luck.
Cleveland Frowns - Pete Rose League
Milwaukee Mad Cows - Goose Goslin League
Pittsburgh Poofy Puffs - Ralph Kiner League
Boston Beanitos - Tim Raines League
Detroit Crankshafts - Ken Griffey Jr League
ChuckMuncie

Post by ChuckMuncie »

(Deleted by Admin for personal attacks).

Personal attacks are not permitted at Sim Dynasty.

Chris/Admin
kpoulin64

Post by kpoulin64 »

Goodbye and best of luck Chiparm!
I have always found you to be an intelligent and insightful owner and have enjoyed our limited interactions.
I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!
kpoulin
compton10101

Post by compton10101 »

(Deleted by Admin)
One of da top performaz in Sim History
Winnin Pct
Playoff Pct
WLS Appearance Pct

Legendary Teamz in Ty Cobb, Johnny Bench an Fred Lynn Leaguez

COMPTON
KillerG

Post by KillerG »

Good Luck. Keep smiling ...

I'll pull that trade offer that I sent you ...

Killerg - Greg
Chicago13

Post by Chicago13 »

Wish you the best appreciate all the advice and being a good owner in this league. Sad to see a long time owner leave!

Return to “Tim Raines League”