Finally

Discussions for the Tim Raines League.
gatkeri

Finally

Post by gatkeri »

Well-we know that BOS will not go undefeated this year!
abarkov

Re: Finally

Post by abarkov »

That is the longest winning streak I have had with any of my teams. A nice way to start the season.
Cleveland Frowns - Pete Rose League
Milwaukee Mad Cows - Goose Goslin League
Pittsburgh Poofy Puffs - Ralph Kiner League
Boston Beanitos - Tim Raines League
Detroit Crankshafts - Ken Griffey Jr League
DeepThreat

Re: Finally

Post by DeepThreat »

I've noticed a few odd streaks beginning the seasons this cycle. I have a team in the Vada Pinson League that started out 16-0... then lost 5 straight... then won 7 straight... and is currently on a 2-game losing streak for a 23-7 record. There's a team in the Ty Cobb League that started out 7-0... they are now 8-22 with a current 9-game losing streak. They were a playoff contender last season.

There's also a team in the Speaker Wilson League that's 25-8 which started off the season 18-0, had a 6-game losing streak, then won 6 straight. 16 of my 21 wins have come on 2 different winning streaks... while 8 of my 12 losses were from a streak in that same league. My team in the Simmons Davis League is currently on an 8-game winning streak. 2 games before that, I had a 10-game winning streak. That's 18-2... after swapping wins and losses to a 7-6 start. Baltimore in that league has a 24-9 record right now... and has had 4 seperate 6-game winning streaks with a 5-game losing streak somewhere in between.

Return to “Tim Raines League”