Losing vs inferior lineups

Discussions for the Ken Griffey Jr League.
ezduzit420

Losing vs inferior lineups

Post by ezduzit420 »

Getting a bit old. 6 wins in the last 15 games vs pretty much non comparable roster matchups. My lineup is superior to any in the league and i have the advantage in starting pitching most every game. 2 wins from my starting pitchers during this 15 game stretch of pitifullness. Numerous caught stealings and double plays wiping out base runners. Along with a power outage with a lack of extra base hits. I lost last year without reaching the WS losing to by far a worse lineup. My window to win and not only win,,but dominate is right now. Sad to see my hard work building this team not paying off yet. Whatever. Yes im bitter,,,mainly about last years outcome. Pretty disappointing to say the least
ezduzit420

Re: Losing vs inferior lineups

Post by ezduzit420 »

IF i lose to Houston again i will quit. His roster has 3 red letter hitters while i have 10 on my roster. I should sweep his team out of the playoffs. Some bullshit going on when it comes to winning titles. My team is by far dominant over every other roster in this league at this moment. Winning should not be in question. RIDICULOUS.

Return to “Ken Griffey Jr League”