trade

Discussions for the Ken Griffey Jr League.
2ndCos

trade

Post by 2ndCos »

Date News Story
5/13/2042

Trade #1576483 has been completed between the Milwaukee Mustangs and the Oakland Athletics. The Oakland Athletics receive Lance Corona, Ed Daniel from the Milwaukee Mustangs in exchange for Ernie Todd.
Milwaukee will send #1 and #2 picks upon renewal.

Milwaukee to confirm.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: trade

Post by Admin »

These trades are illegal. You cannot make trades for picks you have not renewed for.

If the trade requires the picks let me know and I will reverse it. Otherwise, the trade does not include the picks.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
ezduzit420

Re: trade

Post by ezduzit420 »

These trades have been offered the past 5 to 7 seasons at or near the beginning of each season. Reversing the trade now would not be fair to anyone in the league. I will send the 2 draft picks and cease operating in that manner. I always send the picks once the financial commitment has been met. Never for seasons in advance. Just for the current season being played. I just delay making the payment to renew until the deadline is upon me. I dont think anyone in our league has had a problem with these types of transactions.

Return to “Ken Griffey Jr League”