Trade Vote

Discussions for the Kirby Puckett League.
Admin
Site Admin

Trade Vote

Post by Admin »

There have been 3 votes to overturn recent trade:
Trade #1608532 has been completed between the Brooklyn Bulldogs and the Boston red beards. The Boston red beards receive Harry Stone, Arthur Pendragon, Harry Blair from the Brooklyn Bulldogs in exchange for Bob Jones, Steve Ragland, Draft Pick - 2046 Round 1 (BRO).

Please take a moment to vote on this trade if you haven't already at http://www.simdynasty.com/tradevote.jsp ... 604245.[br][/br]
I ask that you refrain from discussing trades. Nothing positive ever comes from this. Anyone discussing any trades publicly may have their posting privileges revoked.

So if you feel this complaint is without merit, please simply vote to allow the trade to stand.

IMPORTANT: Please remember that not all trades are equal, and not all inequal trades should be overturned. A trade should only be overturned if there is bad faith on the part of one or both of the teams involved. If both teams get something they need out of the trade and neither party is taking advantage of an unaware trading partner, the trade should stand. Overturning a trade may not be used as a strategic option.

If either of the two owners involved in this deal would like to comment on the deal, please reply to this thread stating the facts or reasons for this trade without emotion or being argumentative.
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
jbuss9999

Re: <t>Trade Vote</t>

Post by jbuss9999 »

I would like to compete this deal to one made only a few weeks ago. Bejma for the 4th pick. Pendragon and bejma are basically the same guy almost to as t. I recieved the 9th pick and a guy that will develop into a 4th rp. There is only one difference, I am involved. I know many of you see my as the villain of the league and I am ok with it. This is in no way meant to attack mote intended to point out obvious facts.i enjoy this league and the competition especially in the nl. However this turns out I look forward to another season, last season was very disappointing to me but hey that happens. I guess Abe dislikes me as much as most of you do.
jbuss9999

Post by jbuss9999 »

Compare not compete.
Phillip75

Post by Phillip75 »

I think fairly or unfairly everyone probably reviews your trades a little more in-depth. I think one reason is you probably trade more than anyone in the league by far. You and Boston seem to trade quite often and I know that probably catches a lot of attention. Everyone here wants to get good value for what they are trading and I think you ask for what you feel is reasonable but i think some of these end up being a bit lopsided in your favor. Thats not all on you as the other trade partner needs to ensure the value they receive in return is fair value. Ill be honest... I'm a little jealous I cant be a little more inventive with my trades like you so kudos to you! I can also assure you that I'm not going to protest a fair trade but youre right, the protests need to be consistent for everyone and every trade. I've actually declined trades because I felt I was being offered too much and didnt want to breed what I felt was unfair competition but that's just me. You are a bit like the evil empire but that's what happens when you're constantly on top. Anyway....I'm looking forward to another frustrating season of underperforming pitching and getting my butt kicked but looks like I probably need to rebuild already! Good luck to you and the rest of the league. Its a game so lets enjoy it!
jbuss9999

Post by jbuss9999 »

I love this game, I love trading with people and building a long lasting team. I do wish more people traded and that is why boston and i both make so many deals because others dont make alot of deals. I wish more people would counter me, often the first offer is just an entry to gauge interest, trust me i get towns of terrible offers, just as others believe i send them. Often this is because people value players so differently. Lets have a great season guys and I am always open to deals.
Phillip75

Post by Phillip75 »

Totally understand! I also have to say it would be nice if someone would take on those other 4 teams so there were more trade opportunities and more competition.

Return to “Kirby Puckett League”