What a draft

Discussions for the Del Baker League.
ZenixSaxzon

What a draft

Post by ZenixSaxzon »

I was still working on players at 3am when it drafted. The wierd thing is after 4 hours of setting starting pitchers, then I did RP, 1B, 2B, etc... All saved. I put the phone down & came back. The SPs were all reset but my other settings saved. So annoying. So I had to spend another 2 hours doing my SPs again. I was a bit faster the 2nd time, but still. That time took away from doing my OFs though so I'm stuck with some meh guys there. Still... It was the first draft I actually bothered to do all the way down to 115 or so on the pitchers & to 40 on most of the hitters. Definitely makes the team sooooooo much more stacked. I noticed my 5th & 6th rounders were drafting guys that were normally ranked in the 2nd or 3rd. Much better than taking the lazy way. I got dudes in my minors better than my #3 starters on my other teams. I'm excited to play these years out. No mentors though haha. Figured some old dudes would fall to me by randomness but oh well. We will grow into it. Good luck all. There is always trading! Which anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to do. I wish these leagues would merge into other ones though & then be the basis for 1970 divisions etc. After they weed out all the inactives. I guess they probably did that when the site was new, but it would be nice to have options other than buying into new teams & having to take over someone else's mess. I'd be more inclined to pay for that.

Return to “Del Baker League”