Edmonton

Discussions for the Kurt Warner Football League.
lancereisen

Edmonton

Post by lancereisen »

What's the game plan? 0-16, 0 pts scored?
tigershm1977

Re: Edmonton

Post by tigershm1977 »

kicker and punter are pretty good at least lol, I have thought about drafting a garbage team to test strategy but have never done it, maybe that's the case
New England Whisperers
MAFL
384-192
18 DC
5 CC
3 SC
and a partridge in a pear tree
lancereisen

Post by lancereisen »

Hi tiger,. I got curious when a C+ QB was drafted before my 1st pick...you could smell it a mile away, like a bear with a sore thumb. Anyway, they did themself proud...I've never seen a scruffier pack of mongrels. :D Good luck, Edmonton.
destiny97

Post by destiny97 »

Edmonton wins! Edmonton wins! .... Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus. The "Motley Crew" proved the experts wrong and notched a victory when they said it couldn't be done.
lancereisen

Post by lancereisen »

:lol: you do do Harry Caray proud. Congratulations. As to Experts, I'm not a real expert but I play one on SD and this Eagles win puts me in mind of blind hogs and acorns. :D
So what was the purpose of drafting a lackluster team? Does the win validate the theory?
destiny97

Post by destiny97 »

well ...I've drafted what I thought were some good teams and they've mostly underperformed regardless of numerous different offensive strategies and defensive strategies I've tried .... I do believe there are some inherent flaws in this game that make it less than realistic but what do you expect for free right? So .... I decided to say if I could take the worst of the worst and actually win a game or two against owners who were trying their best with far superior players ... the only exception being my punter and kicker

Return to “Kurt Warner Football League”