MVP National League

Discussions for the Nomar Garciaparra League.

Moderator: max_fischer

STEROIDS_R_US

MVP National League

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Now I know there is some bonus points for an MVP's team to be in the playoffs, but this is really ridiculous when one player Raul Polcovich beats out both players that finished ahead of him in MVP voting in every single category, not 50% of them or 75% of the categories, but every single category Raul was better than both players that finished ahead of him in MVP voting.
Raul beat both John Hunter and Jose Alfonseca in : Runs scored, Hits, Doubles, Triples, Home Runs, RBI, walks, SB, OPS, OBP, SLG, ISO, Batting Average.

INDIANSFORLIFE

Re: MVP National League

Post by INDIANSFORLIFE »

STEROIDS_R_US wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:14 am Now I know there is some bonus points for an MVP's team to be in the playoffs, but this is really ridiculous when one player Raul Polcovich beats out both players that finished ahead of him in MVP voting in every single category, not 50% of them or 75% of the categories, but every single category Raul was better than both players that finished ahead of him in MVP voting.
Raul beat both John Hunter and Jose Alfonseca in : Runs scored, Hits, Doubles, Triples, Home Runs, RBI, walks, SB, OPS, OBP, SLG, ISO, Batting Average.

my munoz leaped Klopp because i passed detroit by a game :lol:

klopp had 37 dingers and 70 stolen bases
MDorf

Post by MDorf »

I'm pretty sure there is also an amount subtracted for having won it in the past.
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Maybe so, but even with giving a player a bonus for his team making the playoffs and subtracting some amount for my player winning it in the past. My player beat out the 2 ahead of him in every single category. You simply can't argue against that. If he only beat them in 50% or even 75 % of the categories and bonuses were applied, then fine, but my guy won every single category. He batted .385 that is like the 3rd highest batting average for a season of all time.
nuzzy62

Post by nuzzy62 »

Your guy definitely deserved to win the MVP. I
d post this in one of the main forums to see if Chris can explain how it happened. It is an injustice.
STEROIDS_R_US

Post by STEROIDS_R_US »

Thanks, appreciate it. :D

Return to “Nomar Garciaparra League”