CHANGES

Discussions for the Mordecai Brown League.

Moderator: Brutalkid

Brutalkid

CHANGES

Post by Brutalkid »

There are a couple of things that I'd like to change for different reasons.

The first has to do with the way our players talents show. Currently we use a system that shows grade letters where a players talents which will range from 0 to 100 points are shown as letter grades. If a player has a grade of A+ his numerical value is anywhere from 92 to 100, a grade of A would be 84-91 and so on. I would like to change to a system that the player cards would show the actual numbers instead of letters. This would help in assessing the talents of your players, but more importantly it would allow Jet to join us as a team owner with out having the unfair advantage of seeing the numbers when we can't.

The second thing I'd like to change is our list of edits. There are several edits on the list that are never used for various reasons. I'd like to remove those edits from the list. This move would help simplify the edit selecting process. I have a hunch that the big long list of possible edits is overwhelming to some and has a cause and affect of owners not selecting edits because they don't want to sort through so many options.

In both cases I will create a poll to vote.

Thanks, BK

Return to “Mordecai Brown League”