2158 Edits

Discussions for the Mordecai Brown League.

Moderator: Brutalkid

Brutalkid

Re: 2158 Edits

Post by Brutalkid »

Banked edit usage.

Minnesota - Swap con/hit C.Boskie(12886569)
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I normally do the edits at work when I have some free time or before I leave. I have tried for two days now and can't seem to get into the Admin part of the site which I need to do edits from here. I will try again from home later tonight.

-Jet
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Edits are done, but I almost never do these from home. I use the www.topindustrynews.com mirror site from work too, so between it being a different website and a different computer, please check your edits and make sure to let me know if it doesn't look correct. I apologize for the delay and will need to figure out next week why I couldn't get into the game code site from work.

Thanks,
-Jet
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
Brutalkid

Post by Brutalkid »

LAA's Balance didn't take.
Jet

Post by Jet »

I fixed most of my logon issues at work and was able to fix this. Haven't gotten into the Admin account for forums yet though so I can't edit messages.

-Jet

Return to “Mordecai Brown League”