Connected Accounts

Discussions for the Tommy John League.

Moderator: Hujik

Admin
Site Admin

Connected Accounts

Post by Admin »

Hujik and Skurr23 are connecting from the same computer. If you have not already done so, please identify your relationship to each other in accordance with the rules.

Chris
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
natehoyt83

Re: Connected Accounts

Post by natehoyt83 »

I'm not happy to see this, and on top of that no response. I know we already have to many bots, but let's fess up. I'm down with an explanation too.
grims127

Post by grims127 »

Yeah I'm not happy to see this either. Especially when looking at the 2 accounts histories, they were both in another league at the same time, the Johnny Logan League. Maybe that is just a coincidence, but I'm highly doubting that now.
Hujik

Post by Hujik »

Hi All: First, you can go thru the entire roster of CHA and not see a single player that came from STL. Second, I have managed at various times FLA, TOR/BOS, BAL, KC/TB, OAK, NYA, LAA and PIT to try to keep the teams competitive, attractive to a new owner and keep the league from imploding. All without benefiting from any trades. STL was a bot team purchased with one of my sons. I do step in and help the team out, but without benefiting CHA as can be seen from its roster. A league with a large number of totally inactive owners (at one point this league had 7 inactive owners and Admin was suggesting it be dissolved) is not much fun.
Spidermonkeys

Post by Spidermonkeys »

Somehow I was aware that Hujik and Skurr23 are related. It may have been announced when Skurr joined the league. Quite a few of the teams were bot owned and the league was very close to dying. Anyway, I have never seen a questionable trade between these two teams. In fact, I have not seen any in quite some time. I honestly don't think there is anything going on here.

Return to “Tommy John League”