A unicorn

Discussions for the Rickey Henderson League.
ratman44

A unicorn

Post by ratman44 »

meat1968

Re: A unicorn

Post by meat1968 »

Holy cow! I don't remember ever facing an A+ pitcher before! Congrats
ratman44

Post by ratman44 »

I have not played this as long as some but in the 4 leagues I have played in he is only the second A+ I have seen.

The other was a pitcher who was A+/A+ that was drafted as an A/A at OS21. He had F endurance and he was for the most part a disappointment since he only ever got to low D+ endurance. I actually had the first pick in his draft and passed on him. He was misused and didn’t really live up to his potential.

Curious to see how he does the next few years.
Enocelot

Post by Enocelot »

I am hoping my Stimac will get to something approaching this level.... which will line him up for some legendary duels with Baltimore's Dennis Ley.....for a long, long time.....

Lol, Alan, Go 'Canes!
ratman44

Post by ratman44 »

Stimac will be a dominant pitcher just the way he is. I assume he has max control or close to it. He will probably have his improvements stifled by the max Control but being young he should be A-/A+.

That was the impressive thing on Kelly being an A overall so young. Neither grade is maxed out so he is unfettered in his ascent.

I have a similar pitcher in the JJL but he is closer to maxing out Control, but he is 82/96 and just threw a blank at OS26 so he will just end up a very high A.

Return to “Rickey Henderson League”