Well good season...

Discussions for the Rickey Henderson League.
Enocelot

Well good season...

Post by Enocelot »

Good job, Eagle.... I guess someone had to lose! I have a feeling we may have a couple more 7 gamers in the future....

Game 6 was a classic.

Now go represent in that WS!
CT_Eagle

Re: Well good season...

Post by CT_Eagle »

TY. It was a good series and it took a toll on my team. Take a look at my 4 best SPs. Your team pushed them to the limit and they will all be sitting in the hot tub for game 1 today. Starting the World Series with my #5 starter is not exactly the way I wanted to start today.

I think you and I have several years of battling for the AL crown in front of us. Looking forward to the competition.

EDIT TO ADD: Game 6 was a classic. I cannot imagine how tense it would have been if it were a real playoff game. You almost had it in the 10th.
Enocelot

Re: Well good season...

Post by Enocelot »

Yeah Game 6:

0 to 0 after 9 innings....in extras you score.... I match it.... on til the 13th.

As far as your boys being worn out, I'm not gonna apologize for making them work for a living.... :D My guys are bored...lol.

Good luck with your last 6 games. The flip side in the Series is you may be mis-matching against his staff on the back-end.....It is too bad you don't have my depth on that one, I probably could have gotten away with a "Starter" scenario, with a number of guys pitching two to three innings each for game 1....

But you'll be OK.

Return to “Rickey Henderson League”