Good luck Tampa in the WS!

Discussions for the Vince Coleman League.

Moderator: skycoyote

TopherB19

Good luck Tampa in the WS!

Post by TopherB19 »

I'm amazed to be in the World Series. After falling down 3-0 to the 120 win juggernaut that is St. Louis, I didn't even want to bother seeing the last playoff game. Instead, the Chaos pulled off a 2004 Red Sox-like comeback, taking the last four games and shocking our way into the Fall Classic.

Meanwhile, Tampa pulled off a shocker of their own -- dispatching the 114 win NY Knights in a four game sweep. And while a 100 win season and a 98 win season aren't anything to sneeze at, I think it's safe to say that this is not the WS matchup anyone would have predicted as the playoffs began.

Congrats awaps on your win and good luck in the WS. And congrats too to Sky & Ricks for great seasons!
"This field, this game -- it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again."
skycoyote

Re: Good luck Tampa in the WS!

Post by skycoyote »

Congrats to the World Series contenders, Tampa and Philly!
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks, good luck to you as well. I was also shocked we pulled off the sweep, was just hoping to make it a series. Congrats to NY and St. Louis for great seasons too.
Steelsmith

Post by Steelsmith »

Congrats to Tampa on winning it all, Topher said it all in his opener. This years series'' had it all: Dominance, comebacks, surprises, TIGHT GAMES and serious competition. Great season.
skycoyote

Post by skycoyote »

Congrats Tampa Bay!
TopherB19

Post by TopherB19 »

Congratulations Tampa Bay! That was one outstanding Series... my Philly boys came up one run short. Well done and enjoy your trophy!
"This field, this game -- it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again."
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks guys! An unexpected title run for the Dragons. I thought you guys had another comeback in you after we went up 3-1. Congrats to Philly on a great run! Good luck to all next season.
rickskbc

Post by rickskbc »

Congrats Tampa
awasp69

Post by awasp69 »

Thanks!
sjs28foe

Post by sjs28foe »

Congrats, Tampa, and to all the post-season teams on fine years. Good luck in the new season!

Return to “Vince Coleman League”