Player pictures

Let us know what you'd like to see!
LTJaeger

Player pictures

Post by LTJaeger »

This is a minor issue at best, but it seems like it wouldn't be too hard to fix.

Can we get player pictures that show guys with blond or red hair? It seems silly to me to have guys named "Rusty" or "Red" that have black hair.
Hamilton2

Re: Player pictures

Post by Hamilton2 »

Have you looked at all the pics? Surely they're are some with red hair.
ballmark

Post by ballmark »

There's really very few - half a dozen, maybe, that I've found. No blondes, just a couple of redheads and even then the hair is mostly black but the beard tends to the red.

and that's after looking through 21 pages (out of 171) of faces ... you have to go mostly by the eyebrow color.
BZL: KC Clippers#
GGL: Detroit Diamonds*
CDL: New York Neons
SYL: Texas Lonestars#
SPL: Cincinnati Mavericks*
24TBeta: Boston/Seattle/Montreal/Miami

# Commissioner ~ * HOF Facilitator ~ @ Chaperone
LTJaeger

Post by LTJaeger »

ballmark wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:17 pm There's really very few - half a dozen, maybe, that I've found. No blondes, just a couple of redheads and even then the hair is mostly black but the beard tends to the red.

and that's after looking through 21 pages (out of 171) of faces ... you have to go mostly by the eyebrow color.
Yeah, I had the same experience....after looking through a LOT of pages, I was able to find one guy with a reddish beard....not really red, but closer than the other option. And the hair color looked dark rather than red.
curlin

Post by curlin »

Fully bearded players are hard to find, too.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”