Basestealing

Let us know what you'd like to see!
nuzzy62

Basestealing

Post by nuzzy62 »

I'd like an option not to steal against A+ arms.

Currently, you are either all in against red letter arms or all out. I'd never choose to steal against + arm if I had the choice.
kidspeed

Re: Basestealing

Post by kidspeed »

The league I play in has all A+ or A arms. There definetly should be seperate choices on how aggressive you want to be against arms of each grade.
The option is available for the runner A+,A,A-,B+ etc, but for the catcher its only A,B,C etc.
Some of the backup catchers in my league are A- arms. I'd definetely increase aggressiveness against them if I could, but with so many A+ arms in the league, I'm forced to tend toward the conservative.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

A+ speed will still have a good success rate against A+ arms, so I'd still steal vs A+ arms, but I'd certainly be more cautious! I totally agree that we should have the ability to select base stealing prefs against each arm grade, whether it's A+, A, A-, B+ etc.
kidspeed

Post by kidspeed »

As usual, I agree with willy. I tend to be aggressive with my A+ speed guys against the A+ arms, and moderate with my A guys. If I had the choice though, I'd boost my aggressiveness of my A guys to aggressive against A and A- arms. This one seems easy to fix in the programming. I hope they do it.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”