Renewal

Let us know what you'd like to see!
Slvanlae

Renewal

Post by Slvanlae »

I am new, just purchased the end of last season and this years. Love it, want to keep going but for a week now I can't pay (Renew)...I get this message when i click in renew.."WARNING: Your team is already listed as for sale. If you'd like to renew your team, please post a note in Support to request removal from the replacement list." I posted a note in support and have received no fix or response other then the automated answer. I also get a mostly blank error page when I click check ticket status. It should be easier for someone to renew,ie: collect their money then creating unnecessary road blocks. The message that your team is for sale is fine, that and not being able to trade draft picks are adequate motivations, why make it difficult, or actually impossible to renew?
ballmark

Re: Renewal

Post by ballmark »

If you purchased the team, it should no longer be listed as being for sale. That's the mistake here.

Private Message your league Commissioner and ask him/her to remove the team from the vacant team/for sale list. Then you should be able to renew. If this is a Dynasty League, try going under Owner menu to "Team Profile" link and make sure your renewal status says "renewing." Save the changes, then try the Renewal link again. It may be too late and Admin will have to get involved.

The Ticket Status link doesn't work for anyone, not just you. Try contacting Admin via the site's Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/simdynasty
BZL: KC Clippers#
GGL: Detroit Diamonds*
CDL: New York Neons
SYL: Texas Lonestars#
SPL: Cincinnati Mavericks*
24TBeta: Boston/Seattle/Montreal/Miami

# Commissioner ~ * HOF Facilitator ~ @ Chaperone

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”