170 teams

Let us know what you'd like to see!
Bribar

Re: 170 teams

Post by Bribar »

In my first league a couple of months ago, I saw compton101011 take over a team then load it up with weak players to land the number one pick. He/she did this before season three of a Trial League, so I'm not sure anybody should be listening to this person about anything.
compton10101

Post by compton10101 »

COMPTON took on a team an dint git 2 rank playaz an hadda reset da team 2 make it competitive by gittin a # 1 pik............aint no point in playin if yall aint tryin 2 win...............COMPTON playz 2 win but aint playin based on playin by augusta rulez....................COMPTON
One of da top performaz in Sim History
Winnin Pct
Playoff Pct
WLS Appearance Pct

Legendary Teamz in Ty Cobb, Johnny Bench an Fred Lynn Leaguez

COMPTON
Bribar

Post by Bribar »

What on earth do "augusta crowd" and "augusta rulez" mean?
compton10101

Post by compton10101 »

augusta rulez r rulez established by da "majority" dat nobody otha than da majority knowz or respectz............fo example if yall go bak in yo history bookz prior 2 da 1950'z when urban areaz were "redlined" so dat certain naybohoodz stayed 1 ethnicity peeple in da naybohood new it an expected it but it wuz rong so it neva becam an "offishal" rule.............same thingz happen here wit a group of theze established ownaz dat redline leaguez an take da fun out by impozin unoffishal rulez sayin "itz rite fo da game".............juss like befo Jackie broke da barrier did many say dat..........itz rampant in here an everybody in dat crowd turnz dismissive an disrespectful 2 any owna, certainly not juss COMPTON, who dont play it like they want..........it gitz betta.........they a few round here that try 2 say COMPTON u iz disrespectin peeple of ethnicity by yo talk...........aint da 1st time tha Augusta Crowd do stuff like dis..............go back not long ago when black men dint have enuff intelligence 2 play QB...........dat iz what da augusta crowd iz..............COMPTON suggestz yall dont join it..............itz killin dis site..................COMPTON
Winnin Pct
Playoff Pct
WLS Appearance Pct

COMPTON
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

Compton thinks that everyone here is a racist and blames that for anything that ever goes wrong. It is ridiculous.
compton10101

Post by compton10101 »

no but denialz like yo'z afta COMPTON makin a clear point on da fact dat they iz SUM peeple up in here that r like dat ruinin da site by pushin new peeple out iz da exact DISMISSAL of fact dat COMPTON iz referrin 2............COMPTON wood like 2 thank Ham fo makin dat case in point.........until it iz dealt wit.............da site will suffa.............an COMPTON aint sayin dat sum of da otha problemz aint contributin eitha............fo example..........da site outage wuz a big problem no doubt.............but JA'z like Deepthreat out they makin claimz dat it wuz COMPTON who did it.............anybody wonda why...............an they iz no doubt dat othaz in da augusta crowd will run 2 hiz defense...........juss watch..............COMPTON
Winnin Pct
Playoff Pct
WLS Appearance Pct

COMPTON
Hamilton2

Post by Hamilton2 »

The site "suffers" because there have been no meaningful improvements to game play or to the use interface for the past 6 or more years. I'm pretty certain that the lack of mobile development is not because of racism.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Actually, the mobile side should be much easier to use after recent improvements.

Going back to the original suggestion, it is not currently possible to insert an existing team into an existing league. If I did, that team would lose its history as if it was in a merged league.

Hmm.

I'd have to clear the merged players draft history too or it would screw up prior draft lists, so all players would show as Undrafted. Their birthdates would be fixed up by the merge process.

Hmm.

I've always said it can't be done, but I had to do a repair recently that actually involved some of this. I'll take a look at it after Dynasty renewals and my current pending merges are complete.

And let's stay away from the racial overtones and insulting "the Augusta crowd."

Chris
Augusta, GA
To help us serve you better, please use the support system for all questions or problems. PMs should NEVER be used. The Support system is always read before PMs.
PhillyDynasty

Post by PhillyDynasty »

As a veteran owner, albeit not as vocal or prominent as some, I must say that the time has come to downsize some leagues. I have recently left leagues simply because they are inactive; I know of multiple other owners leaving multiple leagues due to inactivity. I feel lucky to have found a couple of active leagues. In addition to current owners downsizing, inactivity also prevents new owners from sticking with SD because they do not feel engaged in Speed leagues they join. Anyway, just my view, but I think it's time to rethink strategy for managing this period in SD history.
WillyD

Post by WillyD »

We have 2 teams available in the Paul Waner League. Subscription, 6 GPD, system 5 minors. It's a very competitive league with good stable ownership. WAS and LAA are the 2 teams.

Return to “Baseball Suggestions And Enhancements”